Thursday 24 October 2019

Week 2 Writing

This week we have been varying our sentences and starting our sentences with different words and make a story from day 1, day 2, day 3. Here is my story: As I nervously walked up the creaking stairs, I saw the crow with something mysterious in it's mouth. It went straight through the forbidden tower… Going in didn't start well Time was running out! They only had a matter of minutes. Darkness was everywhere surrounding my eyes not one glow lit into the tower the only source of light was the moon but it barely shined into the place. A mist of fog was ahead of me then thunder struck. A silhouette slowly emerged from the fog . I ran the opposite way of the silhouette and found a key but it was just a diversion for the figure to catch up to me. Walls blocked my paths when I tried making my way to the vintage door I came through but it slammed shut so hard it got jammed as if the figure summoned something, I kept finding keys all around the place but when I bent down to get it the key went straight through my hand.  some of them were just holograms leading me to a mysterious room it was a trap.


The crow flew past swiftly as it blended in with the air but something gleemed with a great shine THE KEY She had been chasing it all day. Now, the crow had it. I ran after it so quickly I didn’t pay attention to the stick blended in with every thing on the floor and tripped spraying my ankle as I fall. The crow looked like it had a evil grin staring right at me staying still on the old rusty clock. As I tried my best making no sound across the room, bats were above me hanging upside down I was walking as I got so close to the crow I made a noise the crackling leaf cracked so loud it echoed down the hall giving attention to the crow right in front of me it tried flying but when it did everything started fading the crow disappearing into nothing but thin air the clock stopped at twelve and faded, all that was left was me and the KEY.


I was free I stumbled down on my knees and nothing was in front of me but a ice cold ocean.  She embarked on a journey across the ocean. I walked along the icey water leaving cracks as I step looking down beneath my feet I see the clear blue ocean never looking back I carried on my long walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.