Tuesday 3 September 2019

Music Lessons

Today My Class went to our first Music lesson here is my post.

Words we have learnt in music like:

Minim.
Crocket.
Biley.
Wrest.
Quaver.
Dotted Minims.
Pa.
Grandpa.

We also learned a bit of reading notes we also learned a bit about drums even though we played on the buckets but we still got the drum sticks. Mohamad and I really liked drums. Mohamad also like tapping the buckets with thi drum sticks. Mohamad and I really liked doing the beats and because it was our first at music lessons it was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Matthew I am Samuel from Room 7 I really like your blog post about music lessons it sounds very fun.
    Maybe next time you could add some questions? like, have you done this before? And do you want to do this?

    thanks for sharing your learning.
    you should come and check out my blog. https://odssamuelpa.blogspot.com/

    blog you later,
    Samuel.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.