Monday 2 December 2019

E.O.D Show Don't Tell. Beach Ed

This is my writing about Beach Ed and What I thought about it.GamesMonday 2nd of December I went to Pt Chev beach. For Beach Ed it was kind of fun but Me and some other people didn’t get a turn at the T-ball game so that wasn’t fun at all. My favourite part was the tug of war game because it was challenging versing Rm:7 the stress on both classes face was tiring and people were eagerly waiting for someone to win. I really liked Non-stop cricket it was really really tiring running around the cone alot of times but it was worth it, but then I hit the wicket which instantly got me out. When we played the musical towels I was in the final 2 but unfortunately I lost. I really like the ball toss with your towel me and my buddy Nicholas were good at catching it.Beach GamesMy first beach game was the sponge game our team came 2nd but it was fine. We were very tired after it so I just threw my sponge into the water so it was easier for me. But then me and my buddy Dekovyn started coming first in th rest of them. We came first for the duo relays the group relays and the over & under game. We tried winning the group relays but we let go once but still came 2nd. We won every other race but 2. But the whole thing was fun anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.