Thursday 8 November 2018

Athletics Day

On Tuesday we had athletics at Lovelock track. I did discuss. We took long to get the line down by the time it was me and my friends turn we had to switch around I didn't know who came first but I know that some people In my class would've came 2nd or 1st next we done long jump I thought we were doing high jump I went over next thing I know my group is at long jump I was cheering for everybody when It was my turn I jumped pretty far and for sure I won. Well skipping everything else 800 Metre I was coming 3rd at the start some people slowed down and then I started to come 2nd I stayed 2nd until I started slowing down and then started walking. Nuradiin he was coming first Oliver was coming 2nd now I started running I caught up to everybody but couldn't get passed Digby we ran fast and we almost tied but he won I came next.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.