Thursday 31 October 2019

Who Am I

This week we had Mr. Presnell. We done a Show Dont Tell it was fun but challenging to know who to do. Well it was really fun try guessing mine it is kind of hard.

I have an arrow going down my forehead It is blue.I have a staff that can make me fly with a flick of the wrist I wear a red and gold coat.I sound very loud when I Fight.I smell very clean?I am the last of my kind and protector of a village.

He is very nice and he doesn’t want anyone to be hurt unless it comes to danger. He speaks very adultish and acts very much like an adult. He moves very Swiftly. And brings peace to the 4 elements.       

He Spreads kindness but to the bad. He affects people as a hero to every element but. He always comes to the rescue. He reacts very fast to people in need of help.

He likes his friends and his people. He owns the air temple and is in a very good environment.


2 comments:

  1. Is it a golem from Minecraft?
    Because I just thought of a thing that protects a village and it will fling you if it hits you. Thank you for sharing you learning Matthew.
    Blog you later. -From Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Matthew I love your blog post about who am I I think it's Aang from the the Last Airbender. who is your favourite character from the Last Airbender my one is prince zuko

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.